- Pack On Screen
- Individually Tracked Items
- Images | Notes
- Missing Instruments
- OneSource Link to IFU’s
The Serenity Packing process drives
- Sterilizer Loading Quality control ensuring a visual reference to items loaded – through the “Packing LIST”
- Pack on Screen
- Packing Qty by exception – builds Missing instrument Label + Notates Missing instrument on Count sheet
- Connects to OneSource IFU’s
- Allows uploading of Image – and any other reference document
- The Only System that Serializes your Assembly process with an Assembly UID
The “Packing List” builds as a list of Assemblies as they are packed and then removed from the “Packing List” when the Assemblies are scanned to a Sterilizer Load.
Any item/s left in the “Packing List” are either
a) waiting to be placed into a Load
b) have been placed into a Load but NOT scanned to the Load
- Assemblies Not being scanned to a load would dictate that you have an item that is non-compliant and for which you hve no sterilization record.
- This is a common problem with other simple tracking documenting systems as they do not have any checks or balances to measure this against.
- By not measuring this metric, it mostly goes unnoticed that items have been missed from scanning to a load.
Serenity leverages the Serialized Assembly Function to further ensure compliance of this metric.